FAQHäufig gestellte Fragen...
- What shall I do if I am interested?
- Choosing the right plastic surgeon
- What are the reasons for undergoing surgery?
- What is plastic surgery?
- Do I need to obtain a referral form from my GP?
- Will the outcome be natural or artificial?
- How much pain is involved?
- What happens in case of dissatisfaction?
- What about payment and fees?
- Operations on instalments
- Legal notice
This website serves only as a starting point for your quest to discover more about plastic/cosmetic surgery. Therefore, the information obtained here cannot be taken as a sole source for your final decision on whether to undergo any of these procedures. This is necessary to have a personal consultation with one or more plastic surgeons who have proven experience with cosmetic surgeries.
Also, it should be noted that the materials presented here & notes are not a ‘recommendation’ to undergo surgery.
Cleopatra Clinic would like to remind you that all pages on this website are proprietary & therefore should not, and must not, be used in the body-copy of any other website, nor as literary copy for any other informational or advertising websites, or written promotional-materials. Not the whole, nor sections, nor any individual parts/excerpts of this website’s content, can be used without permission.