FAQFrequently Asked Questions...
- What shall I do if I am interested?
- Choosing the right plastic surgeon
- What are the reasons for undergoing surgery?
- What is plastic surgery?
- Do I need to obtain a referral form from my GP?
- Will the outcome be natural or artificial?
- How much pain is involved?
- What happens in case of dissatisfaction?
- What about payment and fees?
- Operations on instalments
- Legal notice
Do I need to obtain a referral form from my GP?
No, you don’t. Not even your family doctor or any other specialist need to know about the surgery, if this is what you want. But considering that your GP is your primary care doctor, we feel it is important to keep your GP informed about all treatments including your intention to undergo plastic surgery. If, for some reason, you do not wish to do so, you should tell him about it at least later on. We think that co-operation and informedness is purposeful and beneficial for both you and your doctor.