Mesotherapy is a simple injection outpatient procedure that enables us to remove or correct minor fat deposits without the necessity of classic surgery. In no case, however, should mesotherapy be treated as the substitution for a classic, excellent liposuction method, it is only its “supplement”. Just to give you an idea: only 10% (at the most!) of all candidates for fat removal surgery are suitable for mesotherapy, and the rest (90% of patients) are recommended to undergo a liposuction procedure to correct their fat deposits. Do you find this information a bit confusing? Don’t worry. Which procedure is the most suitable for you will be discussed and then determined, at the time of your consultation.